- HR in the hot seat: Catherine Triandafilidis of Back in Motion Health Group
Catherine Triandafilidis talks people engagement, retention and her passion for youth justice
- The uselessness of interviews, interviewers, or interview articles?
By Alan Mait, HR Executive Search Lead (Americas & Global) and Tim Spriggs, Managing Director, at ChapmanCG
- Keeping contingent workforce “super” connected
The CEO of Kinetic Super discusses how HR professionals can better engage Australian contingent workers on superannuation matters
- Skills and behaviours of great leaders
Greg Phillips, CEO, DISC Profiles Australia, outlines not just the skills but also the behaviours required of great leaders
- Redundancy and maternity leave
Alice DeBoos, Partner, K&L Gates outlines what employers need to know about redundancy and employees on maternity leave
- Opinion: What is ‘social capital’ worth to your business?
In a competitive marketplace, organisations often seek more from staff, but walk a fine line attracting the best talent for the right price. When digital and social skills are highly sought after, should organisations pay for the privilege? Roger Christie explores the concept of employee ‘social capital’