- Making first impressions count
As HR professionals, we know the importance of building a great personal brand. Nikki Heald, managing director of Corptraining, talks about how the first impressions you give others can impact on your brand.
- Opinion: Time to modernise the antiquated model of HR case management
David Oakley outlines how IT can help transform HR service provisioning and management capabilities by leveraging their own service relationship ecosystem, experience, and service automation capabilities.
- Blog: How sticky are you?
Angela Atkins of Elephant HR looks at why companies need to create "candidate stickiness" and how they can do so.
- Opinion: Onboarding - Five tips to get the best out of your new hires
Onboarding is a critical yet often overlooked aspect of bringing people into an organisation. Karen Evans shares her tips to engage new employees and ensure they stay with the business.
- Employee share schemes: What you need to know
The government will be revoking changes to the 2009 employee share schemes tax regime. DLA Piper partner Brett Feltham explains what this will mean for employers.
- How to take a career break
Are you considering taking a work break but concerned about the impact it could have on your career? Sarah Derry, director of People Reaching Potential, shares her tips for navigating a break successfully.