- Opinion: Home-based working has been a win-win for American Express Global Business Travel
Sean Douglas outlines how his company has embraced home-based working, to the tune of up to 75% of workers now working from home. The result? Happy employees, and happy customers.
- Opinion: Focus on people to ease the pain of change management
Many change projects do not meet schedule, budget and quality goals and some of the biggest barriers to success are people factors, including changing mindsets and attitudes corporate culture, lack of senior management support. Leanne Ramsay suggests how companies can handle change more effectively.
- Opinion: Australia, look to Lee Kuan Yew for lessons in change leadership
Cynthia Stuckey suggests that Australia's C-suite leaders could learn a thing or two from Singapore's late leader, Lee Kuan Yew.
- Opinion: Is your workforce future-proof?
Why are Australian employers still ignoring the enormous benefits mature age workers can bring to business? Samuel Day delves into the debate recently sparked by the government's Intergenerational Report.
- Simplifying Australian payroll
Cloud-based payroll is the way forward for Australia's notoriously complex payroll systems
- Opinion: Gamification leads the way to success in modern day learning and project management
Leanne Ramsay, General Manager, APAC at ILX Group, shares her views on gamification’s increasing role in today’s workplace.