- Opinion: Cloud boom empowers business, creates new career opportunities
A 'perfect storm' of infrastructure development, economic growth, innovation, new business skills, and changing consumer behaviour is driving the current focus on the cloud as a business builder, writes Chris Cheadle.
- How to merge cultures in a business partnership
The cultural component of a merger can be make or break – one expert provides some tips to take on board.
- Opinion: Diverse and inclusive workforces central to solving challenges facing agriculture
The image presented of agriculture and farming - of men working the land, hardened by the sun and drought - is outdated. Agriculture is a key growth sector in the Australian economy and must improve productivity and efficiency like any other industry that competes in the global market. To do so requires diverse and inclusive workforces and STEM skills are playing an increasingly important role, writes Julia Bailey.
- Opinion: How to find top HR talent
While it’s true there are more candidates than jobs right across the spectrum of HR roles presently, there’s always intense competition for the top candidates. But there are many steps businesses can take to ensure the cream of the crop is attracted to working with them, writes Peter Woodward.
- Opinion: Remote workforces – how to keep your team engaged
Shanyn Payne outlines how to create a productive, engaged workforce even when employees are far away from the office.
- Opinion: Selling a business? Don't forget the employee entitlements!
Walter MacCallum outlines how to avoid the costly impact that neglecting employee entitlements can have on any business sale, merger or acquisition.