- Opinion: What is the role of a support person?
The Fair Work Commission (FWC) has previously addressed the role of the support person in various decisions. Amber Chandler, Partner, Barker Henley, outlines what this role entails
- Opinion: Traditional notions of service require a modern mentality
Professional services organisations are at their best when long-held notions of service are enhanced by embracing the future, writes Dr Stephen Moss
- Opinion: Sharing some of the happiness pie
Rachel Powell, Chief People Officer, Xero, explains how she's hoping her return to study a Masters in Positive Psychology will prove once and for all that happiness fuels success
- Opinion: Automation is here, but why are there still so many jobs?
Automation has been happening for over 200 years. So far, it has created a lot more work than it replaced
- Skills and behaviours of great leaders
Penelope Cottrill, principal practice lead, leadership & learning at Nous Group, outlines the key attributes leaders must have in 2017
- Dismissing an employee overseas
With a global workforce, understanding your legal responsibilities as an employer has never been more critical. George Cooper, partner, Melbourne and Asia at Ashurst, outlines which jurisdiction applies for employers based overseas