- Pressure to do more with less taking over
HR leaders are under increasing pressure to boost productivity by getting more out of staff – but with finite time and resources, is this a case of the emperor without his clothes?
- Educate to retain and reward
Do you need to be a major player to offer further education to your employees? Siona Singletary doesn't believe so. Here's what her company, EI Group, has done.
- Reduce staff turnover by 80%? Easy.
It’s a hefty claim, but according to new findings Australian organisations have the power to change 80% of their staff turnover – here’s how.
- Frontline Intelligence - HR Recruitment: The first 100 days in HR
Adam Wilson outlines key steps for successful career transition in HR, from pre-employment stage through the first 100 days in the role.
- Talent management - improving workplace productivity
What is talent management? EI’s people and culture manager, Shane Duffy believes there a four fundamental objectives of talent management, around which any successful talent management strategy should be built.
- Know your employees and reap the dividends
How well do you know your employees? Do you know, for example, what what might drive them towards a promotion? Research has shown it may be as simple as offering more responsibility – and that doesn’t necessarily cost a lot.