- What do positive workplaces and EBITDA have in common?
It's time to think about your greatest asset in a new way. Rachael Powell, Chief People Officer, Xero, provides a creative way of doing just that
- Perks verses purpose
Research consistently proves that corporate giving enhances employee engagement
- The workplace of the future – putting people at the centre
The evolution of existing ideas combined with advances in modern technology are creating a more humane experience of work, as Angela Ferguson writes
- Opinion: Employees love you…until they leave you because you didn’t empower them
When it comes to staff retention, many companies are now data rich, but insight poor, writes Monika Fahlbusch, global chief employee experience officer at BMC Software
- Does your workplace have the “fun” factor?
Mel Armstrong proves that, yes, fun is possible at work - and outlines how Flight Centre has benefited from adding a spark of fun to their workplace
- Opinion: Employee ownership – Giving employees a reason to succeed
HR managers who want happier employees and stronger companies with a healthier bottom line should consider taking a plan for an employee ownership scheme to their next C-suite meeting, new research has shown. Angela Perry outlines what's involved