- Australia lagging in outplacement services
Australia is trailing behind the rest of the world in outplacement, a new study has found. Here’s why HR pros need to turn it around.
- Is outplacement dying?
Job cuts spiked in January, with huge layoffs for several retailers. Time will tell whether outplacement was worth the cost for them, but is it really worth it for you?
- Optimistic Australian CEOs prep for headcount boost
Aussie CEO business confidence is steady, studies show, with significant implications for hiring.
- Reap the seeds you sow: Keeping your high performers around
The new generation are highly educated and entrepreneurial, but also ready to move. How do you keep the talent you trained up from taking their skills elsewhere?
- Weekly Wrap: Engineering slowdown, GM responds to inequity claims, police fight wages cap
What’s been happening in the world of HR/IR this week? Here’s HC’s Weekly Wrap.
- Bonuses: In the Crosshairs?
In 2014, Australian companies will be watching new European caps on bonus payments in the financial sector with interest, Stephen Burke reports