- Texts, pets and parents: Millenials need interview etiquette lessons
As mid-year university graduations approach a whole new cohort of young candidates will be crowding your doorway. But are they missing some manners?
- Social media useless in landing a job
When asked to explain the purpose of maintaining a LinkedIn profile, a new survey of Australian executives has found that while social media extends their networks, it doesn’t land them jobs.
- Time to bust e-recruitment myths: expert
E-recruitment has been around long enough for misconceptions to spring up around it – we bust the 3 biggest myths!
- Love your candidates: eHarmony at work?
There are a few similarities between dating and recruiting – the overstated resume, the importance of first impressions, the exhaustion after a run of bad meetings – so could a dating site hold recruitment opportunities?
- Which of these top mistakes have you made?
The former head of Merril Lynch Sallie Krawcheck spent almost 20 years taking on the financial world, working her way to executive positions in some of the world’s biggest financial institutions. Now she’s taking on HR with the claim she can expose their biggest mistakes.
- ICT jobs market 'reasonably sound': Report
Following the seasonal New Year lull, a new salary survey has revealed the ICT jobs market has climbed in the first quarter of 2013.