- Cutting down the recruitment process
Although Skype chats and psychometric tests are all the rage, a shorter recruitment process might be the answer, experts say.
- Mediocre degrees and recreational drugs: best practice hiring?
In a recent column published in the Spectator, Rory Sutherland, vice-chairman of Ogilvy group, lamented the studiousness of today’s youth.
- “I want it all”: Understanding Gen Y
Despite popular opinion, Gen Y are hungry, fierce workers – you’ve just got to understand where they are coming from.
- FWC hears case for raising youth wages
The case for 100% pay for 18-20-year-old retail workers is being heard by the FWC. What does it mean, and where do you stand?
- Onboarding crucial to retention
Getting onboarding right is crucial to dropping your organisation’s turn-over rates, saving you time and money, according to one expert.
- 457 Visa debate heats up
With the migration bill passing the House of Representatives, the debate over its merits intensifies.