- How do you attract talent?
Talented and savvy potential candidates will seek all avenues to assess whether key corporate messages correlate with their personal values and professional aspirations. Fiorella Kresevic of EI Group outlines the crucial attraction phase of recruitment in the social age.
- Beyond the GFC: Hiring expectations hitting new lows
New research has shown hiring expectations are heading to lows not seen since the GFC, as employers look to “shrink their way to success”.
- The hidden workforce behind your ideal worker
The myth of an ideal worker has been debunked time and time again – now take a closer look at the real workers employers are missing out on while they chase ghosts.
- Discrimination lawsuits cost organisation over $70k
A large and controversial US retailer has been forced to pay a large sum and change its employee clothing policy after losing legal battles.
- Australia: A nation of job-hoppers
New research has revealed that Australian workplaces are the most volatile and erratic when it comes to employee turnover – what is driving our nation of job-hoppers?
- Psychometric testing: Time for a reality check
Employers that favour psychometric testing over other recruitment methods may be missing out on some of their top talent, one expert says.