- MBA Profile - Adam Wardell, national hospital business consultant, Novartis Pharmaceuticals Australia
When and where did you do your MBA? I did my MBA at Macquarie Graduate School of Management part-time while I continued my career full-time, completing the course over two and a half years
- MBA Profile - Katea Downie, Foster’s Group, HR director, Carlton & United Breweries
When and where did you do your MBA? I commenced my MBA at Monash University in July 2007
- MBA Profile - Jeff burns, group manager human resources, Alex Fraser Group
When and where did you do your postgraduate course? AIM provides John Swire & Sons (the parent company of Alex Fraser Group) with a Swire Management Program
- The future of postgraduate education
Without regular updates, the value of postgraduate and undergraduate education declines as knowledge creation increases, writes Dr Roger Collins
- Employee benefits programs – making them cost effective
Given the current economic climate, how can we improve the value of our employee benefits without a significant increase in costs?
- The resume bombardment
We are currently getting inundated with unsolicited resumes from people wanting to work with us, some from very talented people. How should we deal with these when we have no immediate opportunities but would welcome them if economic conditions improved?