- Closing the gap in distance learning
Distance learning has both grown in popularity and sophistication to become a very real learning solution for professionals. HR Leader looks at the latest trends in distance learning and how to get the most out of distance learning courses
- Snap it up – the latest products and services on the market for HR professionals
Sydney company Intelligent HR Recruiter has just launched its flagship software product, Intelligent HR Recruiter
- Putting learning through the mixer
Blended learning has evolved in recent years to become a dominant method of delivering learning. HR Leader looks at some of the latest trends in blended learning and how to get the mix right
- Is it possible to fully engage employees?
Q. Is it possible to fully engage employees and if so, how is this best done?
- Safe work method statements
How important are Safe Work Method Statements in managing risk in the workplace, and what should HR professionals know about them?
- Where HR meets technology
A growing emphasis on technology in a highly connected world means that the role of the HR professional is also evolving. In what ways is it changing and what competencies are required from an HR professional to get the most out of HR technology?