- Sick leave costing organisations billions
The cost of sick leave to organisations is dire, and may be a lot higher than many anticipated, a new study has shown.
- New workforce trends: The end of full-time?
The workplace is changing. New research and developments reveal that Australia is shifting away from full-time work, and even coming into an office at all. Are you ready for the change?
- More strings to the bow: The expanding nature of HR - Part 2
The second chapter in HC’s exploration of HR’s changing landscape. What business functions should you be across?
- More strings to the bow: The expanding nature of HR - Part 1
While it will never lose sight of its core ‘people functions’, in order to remain relevant and effective, the HR function is adopting elements of other business functions – what are they, and how important are they set to become?
- What to do when the talent leaves
Inevitably, some of your high-ranking talent is going to leave one day. What are the risks this poses to an organisation, and how can you safeguard against them?
- Talent blackhole: Big data specialists thin on ground
While companies seek to leverage big data against their competitors, the main struggle is a talent shortage, new research indicates.