- More strings to the bow: The expanding nature of HR - Part 1
While it will never lose sight of its core ‘people functions’, in order to remain relevant and effective, the HR function is adopting elements of other business functions – what are they, and how important are they set to become?
- What to do when the talent leaves
Inevitably, some of your high-ranking talent is going to leave one day. What are the risks this poses to an organisation, and how can you safeguard against them?
- Talent blackhole: Big data specialists thin on ground
While companies seek to leverage big data against their competitors, the main struggle is a talent shortage, new research indicates.
- Far from inclusive: Australia facing a growth crossroads
Australia is on the cusp of competing globally, but has come to a crossroads on how it engages with and learns from its Asian neighbours.
- Cost effective L&D: Call recording
As training budgets are cut further across Australia, HR managers have to think of cost effective ways to on-board new employees and get them up to speed quickly. Andrew Lamrock outlines one possible solution.
- Considering an executive coach? Now is the time
Despite perceptions that coaching only belongs in the sporting world, successful executives count coaching as one of the crucial tools in their professional development armoury.