- The damages of ‘exploding’ job offers
No, you don’t need an answer ’straight away’, and here is why.
- The employment forecasts you’re looking for
Sceptics remain fearful, but figures reveal employers' ‘careful optimism’.
- Australia falling behind in work/life balance
Australia is falling behind the rest of the world when it comes to work/life balance, a new study demonstrates.
- HR professionals eye NYC, Europe for transfers
In the market for a transfer? If you want to end up in New York, Europe or Australia, be warned: competition between HR professionals is hot.
- Gen-Y optimistic for 2014
Gen-Y is optimistic for the year ahead, compared to the more pessimistic outlook of their elders, new research has found.
- How technology is shaping modern learning
The use of technology in learning has become, well, complicated. TP3 spoke with three learning digerati about the latest learning technologies: how they’re deployed, how they affect the role of L&D departments, and what innovative technologies await the learning professional.