- Facebook’s “Get out of jail free card” for managers
Could Facebook’s opt out style of promotion solve bad manager issues in your office?
- Leadership roles in HR just got bigger
A recent HR benchmarking report in the UK has found that HR’s influence in the workplace and with the C-suite has increased more than 50% over a relatively short period of time. Great news!
- Push to ‘proactively’ hire women
A push by a leading corporate body to accelerate the rise of women in senior positions has sparked debate in the business community.
- Finding the poison in your team
A well-balanced team is made up of versatile and complementing personalities. But just as they can work together well, things can also go south. Here’s how to find the poison in your team.
- Ten steps to capitalise on cultural diversity
Cultural diversity in the corporate executive ranks is lagging behind the overall cultural mix of Australian society, a new report has found. Here are 10 steps to capitalise on culture in your organisation.
- Seven tactics to drive diversity
With the ROI on gender targets inconclusive, one expert has outlined seven tactics to drive gender diversity in the workplace.