- Corporate dynasties: The curious case of family CEOs
New research has revealed the work ethic of family CEOs, and it doesn’t look good.
- Rewriting workplace diversity
While HR struggles to foster diversity in the workforce, experts say it’s time for a shake-up.
- The importance of corporate legacies
Encouraging your employees to help build a corporate legacy can drive the organisation forward, one expert explains.
- How to create a mentor culture at your organisation
Replace the word ‘boss’ with ‘mentor’, and you’ll start to get a picture of the kind of relationships that are fostered in Kim Shepherd’s company, Decision Toolbox.
- HR professionals eye NYC, Europe for transfers
In the market for a transfer? If you want to end up in New York, Europe or Australia, be warned: competition between HR professionals is hot.
- Gen-Y optimistic for 2014
Gen-Y is optimistic for the year ahead, compared to the more pessimistic outlook of their elders, new research has found.