- TRUE GRIT: How you can build resilience to thrive in the most challenging of times
Across industry, the constant and rapid pace of change, economic uncertainty, restructures, redundancies, doing more with less, demanding performance targets and competing priorities, cost pressures, increased competition, commuting, and being constantly connected or wired in - are just some of the pressures and challenges facing the leaders and employees in the modern workplace and industry today
- What is the key to executive gender equality? Hint: It’s not board quotas
Board quotas may be geared towards creating a more diverse and inclusive workforce, but they do they necessarily lead to a boost in female leaders?
- Optimistic Australian CEOs prep for headcount boost
Aussie CEO business confidence is steady, studies show, with significant implications for hiring.
- From Mud to Management
It’s a long way from the brickyard to the management suite. Yet Mark Strom has found lessons learned early in life can have a significant benefit down the path.
- Opinion: The three brains of leadership
Stacey Ashley explores the three brains of leadership in this week’s opinion piece.
- Four things HR can learn from Microsoft’s new CEO
It looks like the saga of finding a new CEO for Microsoft may be over. What can HR pros learn from the process?