- HR warned of ‘contrapower’ sexual harassment
When it comes to sexual harassment policies, your managers need as much protection as the workers, according to new research.
- How to make people love HR
HR professionals are sometimes referred to as the 'fun police' but if you play your cards right, you can win your colleagues over.
- Why is Ford embracing mindfulness?
From the hilltops of the Himalayas to corporate boardrooms, mindfulness is the new zen.
- HR in the Hot Seat with Alla Keogh, head of people and performance at MYOB
Alla tells HC why she chose a career in HR over becoming a journalist and how technology is changing the employment relationship.
- HR in the Hot Seat, Katie Burke, VP, Culture & Experience, HubSpot
Katie Burke, VP of HubSpot's Culture & Experience division tells HC Online why compassion is key to being a strong leader.
- Employee burnout: Are your workers at risk?
A volatile business climate could lead to employee burnout, so employers need to know how to spot the signs.