- Does your workplace need a ‘quiet room’?
With diversity levels rising in Australian workforces, experts and researchers are discussing the necessity of spaces provided for prayer or quiet reflection.
- Brain Power Unleashed
Connie Hanson outlines 10 ways HR directors can benefit from knowing how the human brain works
- Leveraging neuroscience for greater workforce insight part 1: Research and workplace foundations
John Hansen outlines how the latest social neuroscience research is changing our understanding of workforce behavior and leadership.
- Effective leadership: A seven-step guide
John Hansen outlines the key steps organisations need to undertake to identify, attract, fill and retain corporate leadership talent.
- TRUE GRIT: How you can build resilience to thrive in the most challenging of times
Across industry, the constant and rapid pace of change, economic uncertainty, restructures, redundancies, doing more with less, demanding performance targets and competing priorities, cost pressures, increased competition, commuting, and being constantly connected or wired in - are just some of the pressures and challenges facing the leaders and employees in the modern workplace and industry today
- What is the key to executive gender equality? Hint: It’s not board quotas
Board quotas may be geared towards creating a more diverse and inclusive workforce, but they do they necessarily lead to a boost in female leaders?