- Innovation in HR technology
The battle for the internet’s future is taking place on your tablet and smartphone. As such we can expect to see an evolution of products with more emphasis on connections between people, information, and location. Ari Kopoulos outlines how this translates to innovation in HR technology.
- Making talent metrics count
What’s the key to HR becoming a more strategic contributor to business? Peter Howes outlines the increasing importance and sophistication of HR analyrics.
- Facebook in the workplace – should it be banned?
How HR can effectively deal with the contentious issue of staff Facebook browsing in business hours? Rhondda King weighs the pros and the cons.
- Cloud technology still more of a fog for HR
When IT managers show up at your office door spruiking the benefits of shifting to the cloud, you may think they’re talking about curious weather patterns – it’s time for HR to catch up.
- Do employees tell you what they really think? You’re about to find out
Employers are about to be slogged with another website to monitor – but this time it’s not cruising social media pages. A new anonymous forum provides an outlet for current and former employees to let ‘er rip.
- Moving up the tech ladder – have you got the latest HR apps?
HR technology developers have jumped on the mobile bandwagon by coming up with applications for hiring, managing and tracking HR on the go.