- Frontline Intelligence - Technology: Performance management systems
This month Nick Southcombe tackles a question regarding the key points when to consider purchasing a performance management system.
- Apple co-founder issues Y2K-style warning
Moving to the cloud is without a doubt one of the top trends in data management of 2012. Seminars, conferences, and webinars alike: it’s all about the cloud. But is it doomed for catastrophe?
- Opportunity to lift productivity and performance lies with HR
Currently many organisations have a significant opportunity to lift productivity and performance by training up HR professionals to better handle ‘big data’ – an HR software expert has said.
- Are you losing data when you lose staff?
More than half of workers take data from their employer on their way out the door. Have you checked that employees aren’t leaving your organisation with a raft of protected data?
- Bring your own device to work: What you need to know
Employees, and to a lesser extent employers, often only see the ease and advantages of BYOD, but underestimate the potential consequences. Adrian Briscoe outlines why all parties need to tread carefully.
- Innovation in HR technology
The battle for the internet’s future is taking place on your tablet and smartphone. As such we can expect to see an evolution of products with more emphasis on connections between people, information, and location. Ari Kopoulos outlines how this translates to innovation in HR technology.