- The end of the traditional resume
The usage of social media in recruitment is something that most HR managers have figured out by now, but what they might not have considered is a few of the finer ways social media and mobile phones can change recruitment’s game-plan.
- New app allows you to compare salaries globally
A new ‘Salary Checker’ app has been launched which allows job seekers and employers instantly to compare salaries for a number of professions across 20 different countries.
- Satellite work centres: A future out of the office
As technology marches forward and the NBN rolls out across Australia, employers need to consider the variety of teleworking options available and the impacts they will have on organisations.
- Cold connections into receptive candidates: Social recruitment
Social media channels are rapidly becoming the go-to tools for candidate networking and sourcing, yet an age-old problem persists: how to turn cold connections into receptive potential candidates.
- How HR professionals can boost cyber security
As National Cyber Security Awareness Week (20 to 24 May 2013) commences, Abul Rizvi explains why HR professionals should be on the frontline when it comes to protecting their company from online threats.
- A new approach to mobility, or not?
Just as you were getting used to the BYOD phenomenon, a new approach to mobility has reared its head: COPE.