- New workforce trends: The end of full-time?
The workplace is changing. New research and developments reveal that Australia is shifting away from full-time work, and even coming into an office at all. Are you ready for the change?
- Workers unable to switch off
The majority of Australian workers are unable to stop working, even during holidays.
- Talent blackhole: Big data specialists thin on ground
While companies seek to leverage big data against their competitors, the main struggle is a talent shortage, new research indicates.
- Is HR the new frontier of social business and collaboration?
It’s an exciting time to be a HR professional with lots of social tools to assist in all areas of the employee lifecycle, writes Nathalie Lynton.
- Employer provided devices: Privacy and ownership
An employer in the US accessing an employee’s emails has sparked debate over privacy and the ownership of data.
- Get your employees off the bench and in the game
If used correctly, gamification can lead to positive business outcomes such as innovation disruption, education, personal development, improved employee participation, and collaboration. Alan Young outlines how.