- What you need to know about LinkedIn Intro: Security concerns
Since its release last week, LinkedIn Intro has come under heavy fire for the way it handles user data. HC investigated whether or not you should be getting to know LinkedIn Intro.
- Rethinking your social media policy
Once thought of as the ultimate time sinker, social media can do a lot to boost employee engagement – how do you harness it?
- The case for big data psychology
Frequently coming under fire for their focus on numbers and not people, big data and psychometrics may actually be the weapon of HR’s future, one expert suggests.
- Measuring your social recruitment
Through direct posts, tweets, likes and shares, social media has become a powerful tool to get the word out about job openings. A new website seeks to inform organisations of just how well they are plugged in to social recruiting.
- Jobs to be automated: How safe is HR?
New research has predicted what jobs may become automated in the future – how safe is HR?
- Are referees still important?
Good references were once a game-changer when hiring applicants, but has social media and online recommendations rendered them irrelevant?