- SG increase a communication imperative for HR
Employers need to effectively communicate the increased super guarantee to employees or risk incurring a huge hit on their profitability.
- HR Summit coming to Perth and Melbourne
The National HR Summit held recently in Sydney attracted record crowds as over 800 HR professionals gathered at Luna Park for two days of learning and inspiration. The HC team was there to catch all the action.
- HR managers central to government disability plan
For the first time the federal government is partnering up with HR experts to boost the employability of Australians with a disability.
- Long-service leave: use it to your advantage
As the calls for extending portable long-service leave to more sectors gets louder, HR must consider how to manage this significant liability.
- From amateur to professional: Coaching comes of age
The notion of executive coaching in the business world has often been written off too soon as just another corporate fad. But thanks to a growing body of research, executive coaching is being seen as a serious business tool.
- Go as Gaga to work: Dare to wear initiative
Corporate social responsibility (CSR) is no longer just a foot note in the day-to-day life of an organisation, but an integral aspect of HR strategy and a way to communicate a commitment to the community in which a business operates.