- Communicating doesn’t cost a cent
New survey information has revealed that in the current economic climate, the number one thing employees want from their management team is to know where they stand on job security.
- HR email blunder sacks all 1,300 staff
It’s the stuff of HR nightmares – for one HR manager, hitting send on a termination email spelt the beginning of a glitch which saw 1,300 staff at a global insurer receive their notice.
- Time to lift the lid on employee salaries
It’s an unwritten rule in the corporate world – HR doesn’t disclose the salaries of staff. However, why is it all a big secret – would mayhem really ensue if salaries were completely transparent?
- HR is a team sport: Priorities in 2012 revealed
Growth, cloud, social, mobile and analytics are among this year’s top HR trends, a new report has revealed.
- Clearing the ‘deadwood’: Voluntary vs forced redundancy
The controversy that engulfed Toyota this week begs the question – when redundancies are a business necessity, don’t organisations have the right to layoff the worst performers?
- Define your approach to managing absenteeism
Essential reading for any HR professional or employer suspecting employees are simply using their sick leave for leisurely days off.