- Thorough contingency plans needed for GFC2
Simply trying to “just survive” during the economic downturn is not going to cut it during 2012, and a leading business turnaround consultant has warned businesses must take the uncertain conditions as an opportunity to stand out from the competition.
- New era of team building needed
While HR continues to invest in team building exercises, a new study has shown that many programs miss the mark when it comes to improving engagement, workplace relationships, communication and motivation.
- Final preparations for awards event of the year
The HR industry’s night of nights is only a week away.
- Whinging workers: top grievances revealed
If you’re in farming, event management or the legal profession, chances are you and your staff are a happy bunch, according to a new workplace survey.
- Full house for Australian HR Awards
With a month to go before the Australian HR Awards, the event is fully booked.
- Most workplace bullying claims dubious at best
The number of workers claiming to have been bullied has skyrocketed, with complaints to WorkSafe Victoria more than doubling to 6,000 in the past year.