- Can HR strategy save business from the customer service slump?
Australia has scored particularly poorly in the consumer satisfaction ranks – only France recorded a higher dissatisfaction rating. The fact remains that good employees remain vital to good service.
- Social media and personal branding polarises HR
Be warned: you will soon be asking candidates for their Klout score, and will of course have to know your own, too.
- When HR becomes PR nightmare
A Melbourne organisation received a rude surprise over the weekend when the position of CEO was advertised on Seek using its official log-in and company logo.
- Are your job ads repelling applicants?
The job ad is a pivotal aspect of the recruitment process, yet according to one thought leader many HR professionals continue to make classic errors which turn off would-be applicants. Are you falling into the trap?
- Frontline Intelligence: HR on the brink of transformation
As Human Capital Management continues to evolve as a profession, Ed Hurst looks at what's next for the profession that has come along in leaps and bounds since the personnel management days.
- Company hires PI to follow staff
A logistics company has come under fire from miffed staff members who were followed by private investigators – yet the workplace watchdog is hearing evidence that they may not have a leg stand on.