- An engaging vision: AIM transforms
In May 2009 the employee engagement score at AIM was an embarrassing 39%. Two years later it had climbed to 72%. David Wakeley outlines how the organisation transformed, and provides tips for others to follow their lead.
- Can HR strategy save business from the customer service slump?
Australia has scored particularly poorly in the consumer satisfaction ranks – only France recorded a higher dissatisfaction rating. The fact remains that good employees remain vital to good service.
- When HR becomes PR nightmare
A Melbourne organisation received a rude surprise over the weekend when the position of CEO was advertised on Seek using its official log-in and company logo.
- Are your job ads repelling applicants?
The job ad is a pivotal aspect of the recruitment process, yet according to one thought leader many HR professionals continue to make classic errors which turn off would-be applicants. Are you falling into the trap?
- Company hires PI to follow staff
A logistics company has come under fire from miffed staff members who were followed by private investigators – yet the workplace watchdog is hearing evidence that they may not have a leg stand on.
- Building your personal brand: Your chance to win a personal branding makeover
Curious about personal branding? Human Capital and Brand New You offer the chance to win your own personal branding makeover!