- No such thing as an innocent bystander in workplace bullying
New research has found that workplace bullying can involve everyone in a workplace, and adds weight to the old saying that those who aren’t part of the solution, are part of the problem.
- Stand-up desks: fad or future?
The stand-up desk may conjure up imagery of funky offices in Silicon Valley, where people skateboard to their meetings, wheat-grass shot in hand. Yet this in one office trend with grounding in science.
- Half your staff don’t know HR policies
Despite onboarding initiatives and continuous communication, less than 50% of workers say they know what their HR guidelines are.
- Skilled HR practices lead to superior economic performance
A price can finally be placed on investing in core HR functions – a new report has found companies with highly streamlined HR practices leave the competition for dead in terms of revenue growth and profit margins.
- Ten tips for sharpening your project communications
With countless projects being carried out in business, on large and small scales, Alison Wines looks at how to plan, execute and follow through on a successful project.
- Finding the 'hook factor' in your business
While the IR debate rages on about lifting Australia’s productivity and growth rates, Pia Lee writes that this is more than just a sterile debate about workplace law; rather a call to arms around employee engagement.