- Is your workforce coping with Generation Y workers?
Gen Y workers are often stereotyped as self-involved technophiles with no attention span and poor people skills, but they’re also here to stay. How can managers, and businesses, adapt to the next generation of workers?
- HR salaries increase fastest in two years
The median remuneration for HR professionals at large US companies rose by 11% in 2012, increasing at the fastest rate in at least two years, according to the findings of a new study.
- Conduct an exit interview or remain in the dark
The New Year is well and truly here, and it’s a fact that some of your employees may be seeking greener pastures – before they do, are your exit interview procedures up-to-scratch?
- What a year for HR: The biggest HR stories of 2012
It has been a jam-packed year for HR – from sweeping legislative changes to ongoing debate about performance reviews and navigating the challenges of working alongside social media, 2012 hasn’t seen a dull moment.
- Doing more with less: Business priorities in 2013
What's critical in tough, uncertain times? Julie Pigdon provides her top tips.
- Take a chill pill, it’s only Christmas
If you’re teetering on the edge of sanity as the year comes to an end, with more on your to-do list than time to do it, it’s time to take stock of what’s really important.