- Talent management strategies for 2013
Will your talent management strategies support key business priorities in 2013? Sean Conrad provides his tips.
- So many sick days, so little work being done
Conservative estimates say Aussie workers will take one million sick days this Christmas/New Year season – how do you combat the problem?
- Shrinking end of year send-offs a communication issue
If your end of year offering ain’t what it used to be, it hasn’t gone unnoticed. Budgets may be tighter and the orders are coming from the top – but it pays to fill staff in on the reasons why.
- Have FIFO workers been forgotten?
New survey findings show FIFO workers do not feel like valued employees, despite the sacrifices of a challenging lifestyle.
- Frontline Intelligence: HR Consulting - Paying for performance
As Andrew Brock writes, by having the right culture and context, rewarding desired outcomes can be a very powerful motivator, both from a financial, and importantly, a recognition perspective.
- Coping with Generation Y workers
While Generation Y workers are often stereotyped as self-involved technophiles with no attention span and poor people skills, they’re also not going anywhere. How can managers, and businesses, adapt to the next generation of workers?