- Water-cooler blues: What to do about office chatterboxes
While a bit of banter in the office is a great way to alleviate stress, new research shows that more often than not, employees are taking it too far.
- Handling constant change in the ‘digital storm’
While some organisations might be racing to keep up with the digital storm, keeping a cool and cautious head will help your business survive, one expert suggests.
- Gender equality: Men held back by hidden bias
While women are often the target of bias in the workplace, new research shows men are impacted, as well.
- Closing the candidate/employer salary gap
Even when being conservative, candidates are expecting greater salary increases than they are likely to be offered. How can employers close the expectation gap between new recruits and reality?
- Wellbeing: If it’s good for the employee, it’s good for the employer
More organisations are turning their focus towards wellbeing of their employees, and reaping significant benefits.
- Made redundant when applying for maternity leave
In the latest of many similar cases, a woman has been made redundant after applying for maternity leave. HC investigates the laws surrounding this sensitive issue.