- Opinion: Amp-up engagement in your referral program
When you want to hire the best employees, you may latch on to employee referrals, which are touted as the No. 1 source of hire. However, tools like employee referral programs typically can’t maintain ample participation. Ziv Elliraz unveils some pointers on keeping your referral program engaging.
- No penalty for shonky Ombudsman advice
Confused businesses taking on bad advice have nothing to fear – as long as they make a record.
- Australia falling behind in work/life balance
Australia is falling behind the rest of the world when it comes to work/life balance, a new study demonstrates.
- Latest target of Fair Work inspectors is…
As the crackdown on Australia’s underpayment habit continues, a new industry is in the FWO’s sights.
- Back in the saddle: Tips for getting back to work
Whether you’re a week in or just dusting off the keyboard this morning, you or your staff might be feeling the back-to-work blues. Here’s how to stop it.
- Act locally, think globally
Glocalisation calls for HR executives to mix both global and local initiatives. When executed correctly, the benefits can flow evenly between local subsidiaries and the corporate headquarters based overseas. Andreas Raharso outlines how to make it work