- Whinging workers: top grievances revealed
If you’re in farming, event management or the legal profession, chances are you and your staff are a happy bunch, according to a new workplace survey.
- Full house for Australian HR Awards
With a month to go before the Australian HR Awards, the event is fully booked.
- Most workplace bullying claims dubious at best
The number of workers claiming to have been bullied has skyrocketed, with complaints to WorkSafe Victoria more than doubling to 6,000 in the past year.
- Jobs growth highest in healthcare sector
More jobs were created in the health and aged care sector than the mining industry in the year to May, according to employment figures by the Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS).
- Sustaining through succession
A solid portion of Australia’s legal profession will soon retire, but are law firms ready to engage the next generation? Briana Everett reports
- Seven steps to managing mature talent
HR must be alert to the dangers of mature workers retiring and taking years of knowledge and experience with them, says Alison Monroe, director at SageCo