- The future of HR: What you need to know
Everyone knows that there are some key capabilities that HR professionals need to be across to be effective and successful. These capabilities include the ability to influence, manage relationships, think critically and commercially, and demonstrate resilience.
- What makes an ideal leader?
Australian employees have got a clear idea about what they value in leaders, and it might not be what you think.
- Employees want performance-based pay
There appears to be widespread support for performance-based pay, according to a recent survey by Kelly Services.
- FIFO taking its toll on workers
Removed from standard work support structures, employees may not be coping well with the unique pressures of FIFO work, a recent study has found.
- Addressing ‘mental health day’ stigma
The ‘mental health day’ in Australia is typically associated with ‘chucking a sickie’. However, one expert feels it is time to get serious about mental health.
- Catching the horizon: Increase productivity, increase profits
Australian companies are not achieving full productivity, according to a recent report – and it could be costing them billions.