- How to handle tears at work
Let’s face it, crying at work happens – even Facebook’s COO Sheryl Sandberg admits to having shed tears in the office, but how can it best be managed?
- Creating an airtight investigation process
In many cases, the investigations surrounding claims of bullying or misconduct are just as important as the outcomes. How can you ensure your investigation processes and procedures are airtight?
- “Surplus job seekers” will worsen: report
No need to rush the hiring process - employers are spoiled for choice.
- Hire ‘em, fire ’em: Why your hiring policy needs to be ruthless
Could a super-tough approach to candidates and the hiring process save months of work on performance reviews and eventual terminations further down the litigation-strewn track?
- Legal tips for teleworking
A lot has been said about working from home and teleworking. Regardless of pros and cons, employers facilitating teleworking should be aware of the legal pitfalls and how to avoid them.
- Five lessons for recruiting
On the lookout for new talent to join your team? New research has revealed five key insights that can help your recruitment process.