- Chrome collar: The future of work pt. 1
The world of work is constantly evolving – what trends will affect how we interact with colleagues and commute to the office in the coming years?
- Australia lags in social recruitment
Australia is lagging behind New Zealand when it comes to joining the global shift to utilise social media in recruiting, according to a new survey.
- Is Google the new HR department?
Line managers are increasingly turning to Google for their information instead of the HR department, according to new research, but why?
- Transparency not as effective as you think
Transparency has been the name of the game for many ‘enlightened’ organisations for some time. However, research indicates just because you can see it, doesn’t mean you know what is going on.
- HR’s vital role during restructures
Restructuring is a stressful reality in modern business, so what can HR do to help their organisation and its workforce during these times?
- Crazy interview answers - that worked
What's the strangest interview answer you've given or received? These employees prove that a bad or weird answer isn't always a negative.