- How does McDonald’s inspire its staff?
Creating a culture of recognition is vital to keeping employees inspired, says McDonalds chief people officer Cathy Doyle.
- Federal initiative allows employers to “try before they buy”
Employers will get the chance to “try before they buy” interns as part of the Federal government’s new youth training initiative.
- HR in the Hot Seat, Katie Burke, VP, Culture & Experience, HubSpot
Katie Burke, VP of HubSpot's Culture & Experience division tells HC Online why compassion is key to being a strong leader.
- Is technology killing the human connection?
Technology. It helps us do our jobs better, but is it killing face-to-face interaction?
- 7-Eleven owner fined over $200,000 for employee underpayment
A western Sydney 7-Eleven operator has been fined more than $200,000 for underpaying two migrant employees.
- Support persons and the disciplinary process
During disciplinary meetings, it is important to be clear about the role of the employee’s support person.