- Staff angry sexual harassment manager reinstated
Ambulance staff are furious a manager who was demoted for sexual harassment will return to work alongside the very people who lodged the complaints.
- Talk is cheap in a telework environment
If you ask most HR managers what their company’s policy is around teleworking, the chances are they’ll tell you that they actively support and implement a teleworking program, writes Katie Fabian.
- Yahoo boosts maternity leave
Yahoo’s new CEO Marissa Mayer famously returned to work just two weeks after having a baby last September, but she’s making sure other new mums get much longer.
- Maximise your memory - and have fun doing it
If you let your brain power diminish as you age, you may end up impacting your quality of life now and into the future. Heidi Alexandra provides some memory booster tips.
- Bosses too threatening for modern employees
There are all kinds of management styles, from the kindly or motherly, to the tyrant, but it seems almost half of managers are scaring their employees into under-productivity.
- Number of women in leadership still lagging
The number of women entering the top leadership roles in the corporate world is still lagging according to a new report.