- Bullying claim payout a timely reminder
As the Supreme Court orders a significant payout to a bullying victim, legislative changes to the Fair Work Act regarding bullying in the workplace are a timely reminder for all employers to review their policies and procedures.
- FBT changes – the impact on you and your organisation
The government announced its immediate cut to fringe benefits tax on car concessions yesterday, and organisations will need to re-think their novating policies and initiatives.
- CV gender bias: What’s in a name?
A qualified professional who wasn’t getting any work found one little change on his resume fixed things, but this isn’t good news.
- New Fair Work Ombudsman appointed
Workplace Relations Minister Bill Shorten has appointed the new Fair Work Ombudsman.
- International workplace laws – keep on top of the changes
Harmonised WHS laws have been rolled out across Australian jurisdictions. Are you aware of how this will affect your workplace, and are you prepared?
- BYOD: How to get it right
Bring Your Own Device trends may be sweeping the workplace, but many organisations are yet to put effective policies in place to prevent security breaches. How can you ensure your data is secure while still reaping the benefits?