- What gets measured gets done: bank CEO
A UN initiative recently awarded the Bank of New Zealand’s CEO with a leadership award for his success in promoting gender equality. How did he do it?
- Are you up to speed with new gender reporting rules?
From April 1 the requirements of the new Workplace Gender Equality Act 2012 Act will be fully operational – is your organisation up to speed with the new requirements?
- A tasty way to promote diversity
Lunch rooms across Australia will come alive this week as workers delight in sharing the foods from their cultural background with their colleagues as part of a national campaign promoting diversity.
- Inexperience+ kills work dream for oldies
There is some doubt whether a newly elected Coalition Government will continue to fund the older worker initiatives; yet given the current Government's track record, they have a low bar to start from, writes Malcolm King.
- Single workers ignored in work-life balance equation
Wanted: A life outside the workplace. Do your workplace flexibility policies tend to leave single workers out of the equation?
- Australians work just 32 hours a week
New data from the Australian Bureau of Statistics reveal Australians are working the lowest weekly number of hours in over 30 years – but the news isn’t as bad as it sounds.