- How to effectively change your corporate culture
Attempting to change your corporate culture is a complex and lengthy task for certain. Susanne Biro provides five guiding principles.
- HR's role in tackling M&A challenges
The attitudes and opinions of HR leaders from around the world about their role in M&A transactions were featured in Mercer’s latest THINK infographic. titled 'HR strives to meet growing M&A challenges'.
- HMV’s Twitter termination meltdown
Learn from the mistakes of others – HMV gives HR an excellent example of what not to do in a case of mass terminations
- Federal bullying inquiry finds it’s a billion dollar problem
Six months in the making, the report by the federal government into the problem of bullying has found it costs Aussie businesses between $6bn and $36bn annually – how do we solve this drain?
- Bullying culture rife, public servants say
A ‘warts and all’ look into the NSW public sector has uncovered a culture rife with bullying – so what, or who is to blame?
- HR in the driver’s seat of change
HR professionals are better equipped than ever to shape the businesses they work in, despite the monumental economic and leadership challenges they face, according to opinions shared at an annual HR conference and exhibition held in the UK.