- HR in the Hot Seat, Katie Burke, VP, Culture & Experience, HubSpot
Katie Burke, VP of HubSpot's Culture & Experience division tells HC Online why compassion is key to being a strong leader.
- Is technology killing the human connection?
Technology. It helps us do our jobs better, but is it killing face-to-face interaction?
- 7-Eleven owner fined over $200,000 for employee underpayment
A western Sydney 7-Eleven operator has been fined more than $200,000 for underpaying two migrant employees.
- Support persons and the disciplinary process
During disciplinary meetings, it is important to be clear about the role of the employee’s support person.
- Budget: Employers to receive cash incentives for hiring youth
Businesses that take on young people and interns could be eligible for up-front payments and wage subsidies, budget reveals.
- Australia Post combats racism in its ranks
“Black people should be shot”. This is what an Aboriginal Australia Post worker was allegedly told by senior employee.