- Influencing the next era of graduates
As part of our recruitment strategy, we looking to influence secondary and tertiary students in their career choice - what ideas do you have for doing this?
- Getting on a pay roll – is 2010 the year to change the system?
Payroll is constantly faced with the need to improve cost efficiencies while maintaining an important focus on compliance and customer service delivery. Craig Donaldson looks at some of the latest trends and reveals some important developments for payroll professionals
- 8 retention strategies - get more control over turnover
In the second of a three-part series, Dr John Sullivan compiles a comprehensive list of retention strategies that corporate leaders can employ
- Under the kitchen sink – are you compliant?
What do I need to do to ensure chemicals are stored and used safely in my workplace? We have chemicals under the sink, and in the store room. How do I make sure we are compliant?
- Getting the most from your HRIS
Q. How can we maximise the use of our Human Resources Information System (HRIS)?
- The value of long service leave
Q. We have quite a lot of long service leave on our books, and our finance department would like to reduce or minimise its impact on our financial accounts. Aside from asking employees to take leave, are there other ways of doing this?