- Have you registered your team for the National HR Summit FREE EXPO and FREE Workshops?
Come join 800+ HR professionals at the summit and learn new strategies on employee engagement, healthy workplace practices and innovative recruitment efforts.
- Recruitment, change management and mining HR to get best pay rises in year ahead
Organisations are seeking HR professionals with talent, experience and a creative flair to drive significant influence on their HR functions in 2012, and they’re willing to pay big dollars for them.
- Be involved in office politics or fall behind
A new study has suggested that whether you're running for office or just working in one, it pays to be a good politician.
- Dismantling WorkChoices was Gillard’s baby; Same fate for Fair Work under Abbott?
Gillard’s victory in today’s leadership spill may have settled one leadership question, but as the calls for an early election grow louder amid all-time polling lows for the Labor government, HR is left to deliberate would happen to industrial relations under an Abbott-led collation government?
- Unlocking Innovation
Controlled, ROI-driven innovation is an essential element of a successful business growth strategy and can generate ideas worth millions of dollars. Vanessa Gavan says fresh thinking is essential to take organisations to new heights at any stage of the economic cycle.
- Leadership woes not just in Canberra
It may be the crisis engulfing the federal government, but having leadership difficulties is also the norm for many people in everyday organisations and a real threat to employee retention, according to a recent survey.