- SA convicts on hand and arm injuries
Three South Australian businesses were recently fined and convicted by Magistrate Michael Ardlie for separate hand and arm injuries.
- WA dismisses uranium mine fears
Western Australian Minister for the Department of Mines and Petroleum (DMP), Norman Moore, has dismissed fears that open access to an old uranium mine was a health risk.
- Construction slips cost Vic dearly
As it gears up for its construction site safety blitz, WorkSafe Victoria has warned the civil construction industry to watch for causes of slips and falls.
- Diversity: far from female only
Workforce diversity must go farther than just hiring and promoting women, writes Angela Priestley
- Where quirky meets corporate – St.George meets Westpac
Combining the quirky culture of St.George Bank with the corporate culture of Westpac was a challenging task for the merging banks. Sarah O’Carroll goes behind the scenes of the biggest merger in Australian history to determine some of the HR lessons one year on
- Improve your recruitment prospects: spreading HR’s business wings
HR professionals can broaden their experience in a business by rotating through other functions. HR Leader looks at this trend and how it can improve the recruitment prospects of HR proponents