- Don’t fall victim to the winter blues
The winter months are known for employee engagement challenges, due in no small part to shorter days, cold and flu, and more time inside.
- Employees can’t concentrate in cube farms
If it’s not a ringing phone, it’s a loud conversation – and while management may spruik the cost effectiveness of cubicle offices, it comes at the cost of a 5-10% decline in productivity.
- Overseas recruitment burden: Problem solved?
Employers looking to recruit overseas workers have welcomed a new government online resource which will link them with talent in their sector.
- Time to data analyse employees
A range of companies have experienced a boost in profitability by using data analysis software to more accurately measure employee success.
- Offer employees a purpose before promotion
If your organisation doesn’t instil a sense of purpose in your employees, offering a promotion will do little to improve engagement and motivation.
- Making talent metrics count
What’s the key to HR becoming a more strategic contributor to business? Peter Howes outlines the increasing importance and sophistication of HR analyrics.