- Employee wellness programs: fad or genuine ROI?
Sickies, low productivity, workflow interruptions … the indirect costs of poor employee health are many and varied. Here's how to solve it once and for all.
- Recruitment video at PwC goes viral
Social media recruitment is no longer just a ‘good idea’ on the horizon: it’s here, your competitors are doing it, and if you’re not on board you WILL be left behind.
- Australian workers not impressed with workplace conditions
In spite of worse job security and employment opportunities abroad, the average Aussie worker is not happy. Is it time for HR to renew its engagement efforts?
- Do you have an HR legal question that needs answering?
Human Capital online, the premier publication for Australian HR professionals, is launching a new section for our readers.
- Turning downsizing and restructuring events into positive ROI
Is it possible to create positive results for retention, company reputation and brand equity following difficult events? Bruce Anderson believes so, and provides his tips.
- How far must HR go in redeploying a redundant employee?
Think it would be insulting to offer a redundant employee a role with a $40k pay cut? While HR is obliged to do so under unfair dismissal laws, the ball is by no means only in the employee’s court.