- Grad pay gap smaller than reported
A statement by Graduate Careers Australia has said the pay gap between male and female graduates is actually much smaller than widely reported.
- Is your workforce coping with Generation Y workers?
Gen Y workers are often stereotyped as self-involved technophiles with no attention span and poor people skills, but they’re also here to stay. How can managers, and businesses, adapt to the next generation of workers?
- BYOD not just the latest trend
To what degree are organisations prepped and ready for the BYOD? HR's readiness can be the difference between attracting A-grade talent.
- The gamification revolution here to stay
Gamification will increase in popularity this year, is your organisation ready to be gamified?
- How to avoid an information meltdown
Business documentation needs to be specific with a clear purpose and a clear target audience established before we start to type. Derek Hill provides his tips on more effective business documentation, and why an 'information strategy' is crucial.
- Under pressure, under valued and lacking support: survey
A new survey has found the working population of the UK feel they are not being given adequate support – what’s causing the inconsistency in employer vs employee attitudes?