- Man sues temp agency after losing genitals on job
A Florida man whose genitals were damaged while working at a temp job is suing the staffing company that sent him there.
- World’s Greatest Shave at work
The well-known annual fundraising event for the Leukaemia foundation is on once again – this year even an HC journo has dared to go bare.
- ‘Lollygate’ the latest incident plaguing the CSIRO
The latest incident in a string of industrial claims plaguing the CSIRO – after an office-supplied hard boiled candy led to a tooth breakage, the organisation enacted a flat ban of candies at meetings and training sessions.
- Leading in the Human Age: New approaches to work
The work environment has changed, meaning companies need to build adaptable, adjustable work models and drive a culture of collaboration to succeed. Lincoln Crawley outlines why an era of certain uncertainty requires new approaches to the world of work.
- HR lessons from the Australian cricket axings
It’s not every day four key players in the Australian cricket side are axed from a major international test. Was the action heavy handed or a message that needed to be sent - and what performance lessons can HR apply in the workplace?
- Australian businesses are failing at first aid
Research backed by St John Ambulance Australia paints a dire picture of organisational readiness in responding to first aid.